Many employers offer dental insurance as a benefit. However, not all insurance agreements are the same. It is important for you to find out about your limits, annual deductible, fee payments and treatment exclusions. Your dental plan usually takes form of a co-payment plan. This means your insurance assumes a certain percentage of the cost of treatment (for example, 80%) and you pay the remaining amount (20%, in our example). Benefit plans may also carry a maximum limit that will be covered annually. It is in your best interest to fully understand your own benefit plan.

No matter what your insurance plan, remember YOU make the final decision regarding treatment. We will be glad to assist you to fill out any forms necessary for your insurance. We will take time to explain the cost of your procedure before beginning treatment. You will be made aware of your financial obligations, and the amount of follow-up care that will be required. We will help you to maximize your insurance benefits, so you can concentrate on taking good care of your Real Smile.